8 October 2011

#32 Wake up somewhere after a party with no memory of how you got there


Completed


This is one I've only done once before today, but since it's happened again I think the latest one deserves a mention. Life in uni is very different to home, with cheap drinks everywhere and clubs in walking distance! It's easy to get caught up in it all and in my case, a little carried away.



The Medical Society in my uni runs free drinks every Friday night for medics, and when you're a student, cheap is good but free is even better! Got my drinks four at a time, spent a while there and hit the toon (town in Geordie) which is where trebles bars come in. This is a whole new experience for me, bars which sell three glasses of vodka and mixer, with three shots in each, for five pounds - that's right, nine units for a fiver! After that I don't remember anything until I was back in my flat on my own, how I got there is still a mystery but I at least found out that my flatmates found me passed out in the bathroom when they came home at 3am and it took six of them to get an unconscious me into bed. I have no recollection whatsoever of seeing anyone even in my flat, let alone hauling me into my room. On the plus side, my hangover was nothing more than tiredness for the rest of the day - score!


Worth doing again? At the risk of annoying my flatmates and making them carry me again, definitely. I'm going to be a student for five years, and those free drinks are for life, so I'm making the most of it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment